vendredi 11 mai 2018

New book "Hygge"



Do you know "Hygge" ?
It's a Danish method for a better life, with friend, family, with more sensibility around us and little things. This book reminds me importance having a warm and clean place. Room's decoration is actually my priority with studies in order to feel good when we're going back home.
I'm falling in love with Ikea: simply, refined, convenient, cheap define Ikea.
I try to make Scandinavian decoration: white wall, wood, many plants, pastel color. It's long and I'm very impatient (we have a purple bathroom ahah! ) and I want books everywhere with old map. I think it's possible before the start of school year. And I have idea to show you in other article.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Nouveau canapé !

Je suis très heureuse de ce nouveau canapé acheté d'occasion ! L'histoire est dingue ! Je cherchais simplement sur leboncoin un can...