vendredi 11 mai 2018

Furnitures wishlist

When I told you, I'm falling in love with Ikea.  I make my Wishlist, you know in Scandinavian decoration.

We bought this book case "Billy". It's very practical because we can add  doors, floors  in the futur.

We bought two of this

I don't know if we buy this but I love this one ! 

I love this color and this series. We can modulate like we want ! We can keep it even if we move. I don't know if I buy it but one day I will buy this sofa !





My boyfriend love this one for kitchen because it's traditional, handmade.  I don't take this but finally I'm agree. This brings warm. 



To sort the waste 





Do you appreciate my wishlist ? Am I crazy or you make same thing ahah ?...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Nouveau canapé !

Je suis très heureuse de ce nouveau canapé acheté d'occasion ! L'histoire est dingue ! Je cherchais simplement sur leboncoin un can...